The parties that are bound by these conditions are Electronic Product International Representative, SA NIF A28907798, with address at c/ Lozoya 2, Edf. Olimpia, Nave 18 28925, Alcorcon (Madrid), hereinafter EPIRSA; and the Client/User.
These conditions must be accepted in order to purchase EPIRSA products.
1. FIRST: REGISTRATION
Individuals over 18 years of age or legal entities with legal capacity to contract, who validly fill in their data and are authorized to do so by those responsible for EPIRSA, may purchase in the EPIRSA online store. The information that must be included in the form must be complete and truthful, EPIRSA reserving the right not to admit or terminate those who fail to comply with this requirement.
The registration and acceptance of these conditions implies compliance with said terms and with the characteristics and price of the products.
To make purchases, EPIRSA needs its customers to register on its website, providing us with certain information and choosing a password that will allow them to access all those areas that require prior identification. This will prevent you from having to fill in your details again in the future.
2. SECOND: TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE SERVICE
EPIRSA distributes its products in the countries of the European Union except the Canary Islands.
3. THIRD: PRICES, MEANS OF PAYMENT AND TAXES
3.1.- The displayed prices apply in the countries mentioned in the second clause and are the final ones, in Euros (€) without including taxes. If applicable, the amount of the increases or discounts that are applicable to the offer and the additional expenses that are passed on to the Client will be broken down.
3.2.- The means of payment accepted by EPIRSA are the following:
- Payment by credit card
- Payment through PAYPAL platform
- By Bank transfer
3.3.- Taxes. In accordance with the provisions of article 68 of Law 37/1992, of December 28, on Value Added Tax, the delivery of the articles will be understood to be located in the territory of application of VAT.
Orders will not be served in PO Boxes.
The purchase system is subject to the legislation in force in Spain, therefore the sales operations will be understood to be carried out at the address of EPIRSA at calle c/ Lozoya 2, Edf. Olimpia, Nave 18 28925, Alcorcon (Madrid)
4.- FOURTH: CONDITIONS AND DELIVERY PERIOD
4.1.- The shipment of the products purchased in the online store will be carried out through transport companies arranged with EPIRSA
4.2.- You can indicate different delivery and billing addresses, indicating it in the corresponding point of the purchase process. If you wish to make this change once the order has already been paid for, contact our Customer Service Department to find the best solution. If the product has already been shipped, it will be impossible for us to change the delivery address.
4.3.- Before finalizing the order or paying for it, you can modify the details of your order at your convenience. However, if you wish to make any changes once the payment has been made, please contact our Customer Service Department as soon as possible by calling 91 352 83 52 in order to study the best possible solution for each case. .
If the Logistics Department has previously contacted you to agree on a delivery date and when the carriers arrive you are not at home, additional amounts may be charged for second delivery. If you wish to cancel the delivery date of an order, you must notify it at least 24 hours before the date and time previously set.
If, for reasons attributable to the client, the merchandise could not be delivered within a period of 7 days once the notification of notice is received by you, all the expenses caused by the report of the merchandise to our offices would be your responsibility, as well as that the subsequent forwarding of the same.
On the other hand, at the time of delivery, you must take into account that our transport service will not deliver to addresses that are difficult to access or to which it is not possible to access with the means of transport that are normally used (van, truck...).
4.4.- For a better quality of service, we ask you to carry out the following checks once the carrier delivers the order:
- That the delivery note includes the correct number of packages. Otherwise, reject the order and include the reason for the return on the delivery note.
- That all products carry their corresponding packaging. Otherwise, indicate it on the carrier's delivery note.
- That the packaging does not present damages, deformations or blows. Otherwise, include the anomalies observed in the carrier's delivery note.
- Check that the order corresponds to the articles and measures that you have ordered.
In case of any anomaly related to the transport service (product with signs of damage, deformation or blows), you can make a claim within 24 hours from receipt of the order to our Customer Service.
4.5.- Delivery times. Orders have a different delivery period depending on the type of product and the location of your home, in any case the maximum delivery period will be thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the order confirmation email. . The specific information about the expected time frame for the delivery of the order will be notified to you by means of the telephone contact that our Customer Service Department will make to confirm the delivery date. The delivery period will start counting from the day after the order payment confirmation.
In the event of delays in the delivery period, our Customer Service Department will contact you to inform you of the new delivery period. Failure to comply with the delivery period will not be considered as such if it was due to a cause attributable to the buyer or if it could not be located using the data provided by the buyer.
4.6.- The Client must keep the invoice of EPIRSA and the company in charge of transport, in case of having to demand responsibilities.
The reception of the product must be done personally or through an authorized person.
5.- FIFTH: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND WARRANTY
5.1.- Clients will have the right to withdraw according to the legal terms. In this way, they will have a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of their product to withdraw from the purchase made . For these purposes, Clients must contact Customer Service on 91 352 83 52 or fill out the withdrawal form, although EPIRSA reserves the right to withhold the amounts to be returned until the goods are received.
Customers will bear the direct costs of returning the goods when it is due to their own decision.
It will be an essential requirement to be able to exercise the right of withdrawal that the product and its packaging are in perfect condition . The return or delivery of the product by the Customer must be made no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the Customer communicates his decision to withdraw from the contract.
If the return is appropriate as a result of possible failures/defects or malfunction of the product, all payments received including delivery costs will be refunded , without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from from the date on which the decision to withdraw from the purchase is reported. Said refund will be made using the same means of payment used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless the user has expressly provided otherwise; in any case, the Client will not incur any expenses as a consequence of the reimbursement.
Products that have been personalized for the client cannot be returned.
In order to exercise the indicated rights, it will be necessary for the user to keep their invoice. Our guarantee includes the costs of postage, labor and repair or exchange of the defective item (materials).
Remember that the guarantee only covers manufacturing defects.
- Warranty conditions: The warranty will only be valid when the original purchase invoice or other document proving the purchase of the product is presented. EPIRSA reserves the right not to offer free warranty service if any of the indicated documents are not presented or if the information on them is incomplete or illegible.
- In the event of one or substitution of materials or components, it will be replaced by others of the same type or, failing that, by others of higher quality.
- The consumer and user has the right to repair the product, to replace it, to reduce the price or to terminate the contract, in accordance with the provisions of the LGDCU. In this sense, the price reduction and the termination of the contract will proceed, at the user's choice, when the latter cannot demand repair or replacement and in cases in which these have not been carried out within a reasonable time or without major inconveniences. for the consumer himself. However, the resolution will not proceed when the lack of conformity is of minor importance.
This guarantee does not cover deterioration, deformation, breakage and dirt derived from the following circumstances, among others:
- Mistreatment (stepping, jumping, placing heavy objects or punches directly on the surface of the product) and, in general, any improper use in which the product is used inappropriately for its function.
- Accidents, water, fire, inadequate ventilation or any cause of force majeure, unforeseeable and unavoidable.
- Use of inappropriate cleaning products, such as solvents, bleaches, etc., which may cause irreparable damage to the products.
6.- SIXTH: SECURITY
EPIRSA uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/client accepts that the provider obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
At EPIRSA we use a completely secure credit card payment system to guarantee the confidentiality of our clients' data and avoid possible fraudulent purchases. Confidential data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the corresponding financial institution. The SSL encryption system gives total security to data transmission over the network.
Credit card data is not recorded in any EPIRSA database. These data are only used in the virtual POS (Point of Sale Terminal) of our financial institution through its secure payment gateway.
7.- SEVENTH: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EPIRSA limits its liability in the following cases:
- It may happen that the chosen product is not as displayed on the website due to resolution problems, the browser used or other technical issues. EPIRSA applies all the measures related to providing a faithful display of the product, however it is not responsible for the slightest differences or inaccuracies that may exist. In the event that the Client is not satisfied with the product received, he can exercise the right to withdraw from the purchase as indicated in the previous clause.
- Technical failures that, due to fortuitous or other causes, prevent the normal operation of the service through the Internet.
- Lack of availability of the site for reasons of maintenance or others that prevent the availability of the service.
- EPIRSA puts all the means at its disposal in order to correctly carry out the selection, payment and shipping process of the selected product, however it is exempt from responsibility for causes that are not attributable to it, such as acts of God or force majeure.
8.- EIGHTH: RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- EPIRSA reserves the right to cancel or reject any order from a Client with whom there is a conflict regarding the payment of a previous order or that presents some type of risk.
- EPIRSA limits its responsibility to that established in the LGDCU, therefore it will not assume any expense, for management expenses, lost profits, loss of economic expectations, loss of business opportunities or any loss of income or sales of the client.
- EPIRSA reserves the right to modify the prices of its products. The purchase price will be the current one at the time of closing the operation.
- EPIRSA reserves the right to verify the personal information provided by the Client and adopt the measures it deems necessary to verify that the person who has provided their data is the owner of the bank account or of the documents or cards used for payment. This verification may take the form of a request for proof of identity, address and/or bank documents. If the Client does not respond to a request of this type within two business days following its completion, the order in question will be automatically canceled, without the possibility of presenting a subsequent claim.
- EPIRSA reserves the right to unsubscribe those who are misusing or abusing the system, who carry out fraudulent acts and/or who harm other users. In the event that EPIRSA or any entity that is professionally linked to EPIRSA detects any anomaly or suspects that a user is preventing the normal development of the system, either by illegally altering their records through any technical or computer procedure, or by carrying out any fraudulent acts that contravene its transparency, reserves the right to terminate all those who have benefited directly or indirectly from this type of fraudulent action, and may also exercise all civil or criminal actions that may correspond. In this sense, EPIRSA declares that it has enabled the appropriate mechanisms and technological supports to detect any possible fraudulent, anomalous or willful action that intends to alter the normal procedure on this web site.
- EPIRSA reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. These modifications will be published on the website in such a way that the user can know them before proceeding with their use. Consequently, the user must carefully read these Conditions each time they proceed to use the website. The purchase by the Client, once the Conditions that are applicable have been modified, will mean the acceptance of the same by the user.
9. - NINTH: VALIDITY OF THE PRESENT RULES
These rules are the only ones that govern the relationship between the Client and EPIRSA, replacing any verbal or written agreement that previously governed the parties.
The clauses will always be interpreted in such a way that they produce effects. If, due to the interpretation of these regulations, one or more of its clauses become null and void, the others will continue to be fully in force.
10.- TENTH: CUSTOMER SERVICE
At all times you have us at your disposal to help you. We provide different ways for you to contact us and depending on the help you need:
Information about our products and/or orders: If you want information about the purchase service, payment methods, or if you want to know the status of your order, call 91 352 83 52 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org In the event of complaints, the Client may direct their incident through the indicated channels. The claim will be managed within a maximum period of 14 business days.
11.- ELEVENTH: DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Conflicts that may arise from the interpretation of these regulations will be resolved by the corresponding court in the city of Madrid in accordance with current law.
EPIRSA 2022 © All rights reserved